
So this Monday Morning Shout-Out goes to Dylan. He will be one on Wednesday and I already miss so many things he has out grown over this last year. So this song is to you Deelio..."Let Them Be Little". I try to remember this everyday with each of my boys. They are not little adults and they are only young once...so I enjoy each moment!

Why are there no treats in mom's purse?

This is his favorite...pulling everything out of this cupboard and all the drawers!
4 comments:
Way cute. I can't believe he is going to be 1! How fun fun fun. I love Blog so we can follow you guys is a lot of fun. Love ya.
I hope his birthday was great! So hard to believe he is one already. Time goes by so fast.
he is getting so big! cute pictures of all the trouble he can get into.
SOOO Cute Katie. I LOVE his hair, what a darling boy. It is always an adventure.
Post a Comment