
Cody's first day of Kindergarten. He was excited! I was a little teary eyed when he put the back pack on to head out the door. He is so ready to learn new things and meet new friends.

Nolan is headed to the 3rd grade and you would have thought it was Christmas at our house. He couldn't wait to go. He was so happy when we bought school supplies. And he got up way to early to be ready for school.
3 comments:
I can't believe you guys already started school! The boys look all excited and handsome. Awesome birthday cake!! You always do great cakes. Anyway the kids will definetly miss our playhouse if it ever sells. Oreo is still around for now. The dog drives us crazy.
KT,
So fun to see our boys going into the same grades! I just wish they went to the same school....I would even take living in the same state. I miss you like crazy! I am very jealous of the concert! NO FAIR!
I hope you are doing great!
The boys are soo big! What's it like to only have one at home? Looks like Kenny as fun. I love the clevage lady in the background of you and coleen. Concerts outside of Utah are probably great for people watching. When are you guys coming back out?
Post a Comment