Sunday, December 27, 2009

HaLLoWeeN

Better late than never! I should have posted this before my Thanksgiving post but oh well! Our Halloween was great. The boys had fun cleaning the pumpkins and Nate and I carved. Nolan was Frankenstein (I actually made his hair piece). Cody was Captain Jack Sparrow and a cute one to boot! And our little Dilly was a dog. I decided last minute to dress up as a rodeo clown and Nate was carried upon the back of little Richard. The kids were able to trick-or-treat twice! First at our trunk-or-treat at the church. Then Nevada celebrates their state holiday on Oct. 30th so we had no school and headed to Cali for the rest of Halloween.
My parents decked out their house with ghosts and goblins. There were some great decorations in their neighborhood too. We headed into Sacramento and took a ride on the Spookamotive train. It was a great time and then we walked around the old shops and snapped some pictures. On our way back, near my parents exit, they have these two tractors in the field built out of straw bails. My kids thought they were cool. On our way back to Nevada we headed to the famous Apple Hill. It was beautiful up there. We had lunch, the kids ran around the straw bail maze, they got some crazy balloons and of course we picked up some delicious apple pie and super yummy candied apples.
Here is a little video clip of Dylan and I at my parent's house. Too funny not to share!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh my heck, this one made me laugh so hard. The things we do to our poor kids. Pretty hilarious!