Our Snow!
I just want to show you all our snow fall we have had out here. Nolan surprised me with this cute little snowman he made for me. It took about all the snow from our front yard and he broke a branch off our only tree in the front too! He did such a great job though. A week or so later we got a little more and Nolan and Cody tried to sled in it but finally gave up. This snow came in December before Christmas and we haven't had any since. Just nice warm weather. In fact, we were barbequing last weekend in our shorts and flip flops.
2 comments:
I can't wait to be BBQing in shorts and flip flops. I'm about sick of all our snow and were supposed to be getting more this weekend. I wish you were around my kids have loved playing out in it and Duff miss your boys so much.
Love you all!
Melissa
I am so ready to be BBQ-ing in shorts and flip-flops! We went to St. George this weekend for some sunshine, and all it did was rain!! I need some sunshine!
Post a Comment