Lake Tahoe
So this is us at Tahoe in January. It was a really nice day. We took a long road trip up there to see other cities on the way. Nolan thought the lake was so cool. He really wants his Uncle Brooks to bring his boat up there. We are going to go stay up there with my parents for a weekend in March. That will be the only real chance of my kids sledding in some decent snow.
9 comments:
Katie,
This will be such a fun way to keep in touch. I am glad you decided to do this. Looks like you had a great time. Looking forward to more!
Amy Jo
I am so glad you are a blogger!! I am looking forward to keeping up with the Munns' and what is going on in your lives!
Katie B
Its so good to hear from you!! I'll be checking often to see how you are.
Brett
Hey Girl. This is Amy Evans. I just started blogging and Amy Jo told me you had one. This will be so fun to keep in touch!!
Hi Katie! So good to see how you guys are doing! I'll email you and get you our blog address. Take Care!
I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog. I never see you now that you don't live in Bothwell. I didn't even know that you were pregnant, congrats!!!
Katie! your boys are adorable!! Is number 3 a boy? What a cute fam...
Katie! your boys are adorable!! Is number 3 a boy? What a cute fam...
sorry I'm retarded and did that twice...whoops!
Post a Comment