Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleepy Baby

This video was taken last Sunday, 10.12. I have been to busy to post it so here it is a weel later. He was ssoooo tired. He hadn't had a decent nap at all that day. Just a few little cat naps, so by bedtime he was beat.

Just a little FYI on Dylan. At our 4 month check up in September he weighed in at 15 lbs. 11 1/2 oz. Holy big boy. He is already to long to be in his carrier seat so now we need to buy a new car seat that faces backwards until he is 1. He fits his 6 month clothes very snug and we still have 1 more month until he is 6 months. He still doesn't roll over. His body is probably too heavy to push with his pudgy little arms :). He is quite the jabber box and is a very happy little guy!

11 comments:

Katie B said...

OMG!! Katie that is just the cutest! What a sweetie! He is soooo BIG! It is good to hear your voices too! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Katie, that is tooo cute!! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Or maybe I was crying because I am sad that we don't live closer to each other! :( Maybe someday we will all be able to get together again. Maybe we should start playing the lottery! ;) Hopefully I will talk to you guys soon! I am sure I will talk to you tonight when the broncos play the patriots!!

Love ya, Amy

Nicki said...

Oh Katie, he is so precious!!!! McGregor was the same way when it came to rolling over. Even Dr. Lish told us it was probably because he was so big. I hope you had a great weekend with your friends down.

LeLe said...

LOL!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time. And you are right... that is a HUGE boy... he looks 8 months old. What a QT!!!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

We laughed and laughed at the little video. He is so cute. Love chubby babies!

The Neff Family said...

KT, i am so glad i got to see a video. how fun! what a cute baby! i got your gift 4 jackson- THANK YOU!! i've been meaning to call you forever. maybe today will be the day!

The Neff Family said...

Sooooooooooo cute!

Amy Jo said...

Let that boy sleep!!:) That was funny, keep posting those fun videos.

Laura said...

Cute video. At least he wasn't crying. He is getting big. I still think of him as a little baby when you came out. They grow up way too fast. Ours will be here before we know it. Hope everyone is doing well. Did Dylan sleep good that night?

Stacy&Chet Munns said...

Katie,
Good to see your baby!! And man I was laughing so hard and I don't know if I wwas laughing at your post more or the video. You guys are so cute!! Hope all is well, and I will make sure I show Chet, he will love to see nate and the baby. Take care...Love Stacy and Chet

Darbie said...

Dylan is getting so big!! He is so cute! Watching this video makes me homesick for our family. It's been so long since I've seen you guys. Are you going to see your parents in California during Christmas? We will be in Antioch this year for Christmas with Shaun's family (the 14-28). If you are around ANY of those days, let us know and we can meet you somewhere. I'd LOVE to see you and your family.