So of course, as always, I post things extremely late. Cody lost his first tooth back in February. It was pretty loose so I mentioned an idea that was done by some close friends of ours, the Broughs.
We tied some thread around his tooth......
Next, we tied it to Nolan's R.C. car.....
And here is the video yanking it out.
And here is one excited boy!! By the way he still hasn't put it under his pillow. I hope he isn't saving his all up like Nolan is. Crazy kids!!
Sydney is so disappointed that she hasn't lost a tooth yet. I keep telling her the longer it is the healthier her teeth will be. But she isn't liking that Idea. Congrats Cody!! Are you and the boys excited for school to start?
2 comments:
Sydney is so disappointed that she hasn't lost a tooth yet. I keep telling her the longer it is the healthier her teeth will be. But she isn't liking that Idea. Congrats Cody!! Are you and the boys excited for school to start?
SO stinking cute! I love how excited he is in the video.
Miss you KT!
Call me!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment