Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini-Vaca to Lake Tahoe

We stayed up at Tahoe back in February. We love to sit in the hot tubs with the snow falling. It gets pretty hot in there so the boys thought it would be fun to go cool down in the snow.

There is some major steam in there but through it all there are three very handsome boys sitting with me.

Here is Cody being grumpy for some reason.

And obviously Cody was still grumpy and wouldn't get in this picture. We love having Tahoe so close. It is beautiful up there. Maybe one of these times Nate and I could go alone and do some snowboarding this winter. That would be a blast.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You look so good in a bikini, I am jealous!!!! I would look like a 10 year old on the top, and on the bottom I would look someone of the biggest loser! LOL Man we miss you guys! Someone needs to win the lottery so none of us have to worry about money! :)