Sunday, November 21, 2010

~Viva Las Vegas~


In May, I flew down to Vegas over Mother's day weekend and met one of my bff's there. We had such a BLAST!!! That is how every Mother's day should be spent. We did what ever we wanted, when we wanted. We lounged at the pool and soaked up the sun most of the time. We walked the strip, did some shopping, ate great food, made yummy treats to make us fat, watched movies and stayed up and talked and talked. It was a much needed get away. Can't wait for next year to do it again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have only ever been to Vegas in Dec so I don't know what it is like be there in nice weather and sit by the pool. I agree, M-day should be like this.