Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nolan's 9th Birthday

I can't believe Nolan turned 9 this year (I'm going to say that every time my kids have a birthday). Time sure flies when you're raising three lil' wild ones. Well, let's start with the pictures above. These were taken the day of his birthday. He asked for a strawberry rhubarb pie...so that's what I made him. It was soooo yummy. It's his favorite. He didn't ask for anything specific for his birthday so we got him dirt bike riding gear. He LOVED it, if you can't already tell from the expression on his face! Cody and Dylan gave him Dr. Pepper and Oreos. And his friend B-Dog gave him some TechDeck's. He had a great day.



This year was also his friends party. I made him a dirt bike cake the best I could. It was slowly falling backwards but he still liked it. We had his friends bring their bikes and we had some races up in the dirt hills. Then we broke the pinata and then most of the kids went home. Only two stayed for cake and ice cream because it was getting late. Overall, it was a good time. Only nine more years and he'll be an adult.....scary!!!

1 comment:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

His cake is Awesome!! You did a great job. He's getting so big!! Scary is the perfect word!! Love all of you!!