Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun with Grandpa

So it has been ages since I have updated and my laptop is down so I cannot post any new pictures. I am a huge slacker. Props to those friends who make time to keep up. I am just too busy and when it's bed time I hit the sack. Can I say.....I now feel more like my parents. What happened to staying up late and getting so little sleep and was still able to function?
I did, however, find this blog that I never posted back in October.
Dylan was 5 months old at the time.

This is something my Dad has done to all of us as kids, nieces, nephews and to the grandkids. When he feels like they can stand up straight he balances them in one hand.

Thanks Uncle Jason for the outfit.

2 comments:

Stowell Family Blog said...

Hey Katie, cute boys! Grandpas are great.

Roxstar said...

Your welcome. It was picked out with special care from my sweet girl friend.