Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Matsumoto

After the dole plantation we headed to Hale'iwa to my favorite place on the island......Matsumoto's. Best place on earth for snow cones. We ate these snow cones for Grandma Paula and Aunt Amber and yes we had it with ice cream in the bottom.
Very yummy!!!
Nate's flavor......... hawaiian.

All of us sitting outside enjoying our treat!! Dylan had his first taste of Hawaiian shaved ice, thanks to gramps, he beat me to it. My flavor was awesome......guava and pina colada.


5 comments:

LeLe said...

Fun!! Oh my cuteness... I love that lil' hawaiian romper you have on Dylan. Next time take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Amy Jo said...

You guys look like you are having such a great time!! Happy Thanksgiving Munns family

Lee and Jandi said...

Katie I am so envious right now, that looks like a blast! Your boys are so cute, I hope you guys had fun in Hawaii!

Darbie said...

I didn't know you went to Hawaii. How fun! I'm sorry we didn't call you when we were in California. Shaun's parents had something planned for us every second that we were there. I was kind of bummed because I really wanted to see you guys. Shaun's brothers will be getting married this summer, so hopefully we can plan something then.

Roxstar said...

I think Nate was looking at one of the local boys thinking, "How can I get that flavor on my shaved ice"?