
ALOHA! We are finally taking our first family trip with my entire family to Oahu. Couldn't have asked for a better place to be in November. Today we hiked up Diamond Head. We made it to the top in 30 mins. It was great! The 4 boys did awesome. Dylan stayed with my mom since he decided to fall asleep on the drive there and then the parking lot was full and it happened to be our car that couldn't come in so my mom kept him and waited for us.....thanks mom! After a great hike what else could we do but hit the beach!

My nephew Alex, me, Nate, Cody, and my brother Denny hangin' in the crater. We hiked up to the highest point behind us.

Dylan crashed out at the beach.

The beach bums.
7 comments:
Wow! That looks like so much fun! We have never been there and it's on our list for someday! So glad you guys are having such great times together!!
Dang Katie look at you in a swimsuit already!! I think nate must have gained all the pregnancy weight!! LOL :) I hope you guys are having tons of fun!!
~Amy
Katie!!! I so wish I were there with you right now. You guys look like you are having a blast and I love your bikini!! You look SO hot!
How lucky are you. I would love to go there. Look at you already looking great! Way to go girl! Glad you guys are having a great time!
Holy Awesome! I didn't know you were going! How fun to get to go with your family! Enjoy! Times like those always fly right by!
Can't wait to hear more about it when you get home!
I am extremely jealous of you right now! I bet your having so much fun! yay!
Looks like a ton of fun. The swim suit looks familiar. You make it look GREAT though.
Post a Comment