Wow! I cannot believe it has been 10 looooong years........and we're still married? How have we conquered that? Who knew 10 years ago today we would be living in Nevada with 3 awesome boys and I would be blogging all about this news today?Thanks babe for all of the hard work you have put forth for our family.
Thanks for always making me laugh even when I'm trying to be mad!
And thanks for being a great dad to our boys.
So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.......I love ya and I can't wait to see what the next 10 looooong years will bring. : )
6 comments:
Time goes so fast. You haven't changed too much, but Nate looks way different.
Congrats Nate and Katie! I hope you do something fun for your 10th!
Love you guys!
Amanda
When do you leave for Hawaii! I want to go sooooooooo bad!
Have fun!
WOOOOWWWWWW!!! Man we are getting old. I am so happy for you two. I hope you had a great day and lots of good memories to think about.
WOW! Once upon a time.... Nate had HAIR! Cute picture! Was that the Bountiful Temple?
Congrats on those 10 looooong years! The next 10 won't be so loooong..... the years seem to go by faster and faster. But look at those 3 beautiful boys you have to show for the first 10!
Congrats! Sheesh, it seem like a lifetime ago. I sure love you guys! Hope it's been a good one. Make sure you soak up some of that tropical sun for me will ya?
Katie you need a gold star!!! You have almost lived with Nate as long as I had to live with him!! Congrats on the 10 year anniversary! I hope he remembered, I thought about calling him and reminding him!! :) I am so glad you made it those 10 LONG years, it is great having you in the family! We love you, and we love Nate too!! :)
Post a Comment