Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dylan's Blessing

Our baby was finally blessed last Saturday, Nov. 1st. He was almost 6 months old and we had to squeeze him into his blessing outfit. His blessing was given to him by my dad, which he did a fantastic job and didn't say his name wrong :) . It was very nice and it's a relief to know that it is done. Thanks Mom and Dad for driving over for it.

The picture above from left to right: Our Bishop, Nate, and my Dad

4 comments:

The Neff Family said...

KT,
So good to see pics of your fam. I miss Ma and Pa Ficklin. They both look so good! and your hair is so long... I love it!

Nicki said...

I just love his chubby legs!!! They are my favorite. Makes you want to tickle him. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

You guys look great. Glad you got it done. Now you won't have to stress over it anymore. He is such a cute kid. Have all you babies had bright blue eyes when they were little?

LeLe said...

Beautiful family Katie! Holy HUGE boy!!! I really need to send that Bronco's outfit to you ASAP! LOL!