Happy Halloween! My three littles.... Nolan was Captain Jack, Cody was a monkey (although someone said he looked like Curious George), and Dylan was a tiger! The weather was very nice. So nice that Cody wore his sandals.
I think it is so funny. Jarrett was captain Jack along with Nolan and Mason was Captain Hook. Pretty cool. Looks like you had fun. The boys looked great.
5 comments:
Cute! Does curious george fit his little personality?
I think it is so funny. Jarrett was captain Jack along with Nolan and Mason was Captain Hook. Pretty cool. Looks like you had fun. The boys looked great.
So Dang Cute!! Glad you all had fun!
The weather was perfect! I wish it were that nice every year! :D
Cute costumes! Dylan looks adorable! Im glad to hear that the weather was nice! Looks like thay had a fun Halloween!
so fun, so fun. Love the pics of Dylan eating. My kids atill love the sleepy video and want me to play it all the time!
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment