
Since Nolan was 3 he has always wanted a dirt bike. Well, he finally got one in January. He was so stoked. You see, he had been saving his money for such a long time because we told him he would have to pay for half of it. Well, he nearly had enough when his Dad came across this KTM. In the end his Dad decided to pay for all of it so that we would not have any issues deciding when he gets to ride. Nolan took his money and bought himself a helmet, goggles, gloves, a chest protector and extra money to fill it up quite a few times. He is becoming quite the little rider. He likes to ride fast and look behind himself to see his dust. Watch out Travis Pastrana, Nolan can't wait to learn how to do a back flip and all the other crazy things.
3 comments:
So much fun...is he old enough for a toy like that? I'm jealous. I want one.
Wow!! Big Boy!! Tell him I'm so proud of him for saving up so hard. That is SO awesome! One of these days when I come out there I'll have to see all his wicked tricks ;)
so fun! it's great you guys let him do something he's so passionate about! i love he saved his own money, so cute :)
Post a Comment