Monday, March 30, 2009

Ear Muffs!

I thought Dylan looked hilarious with these ear muffs on. We put them on him to see if he would wear them. You see, we ended up having an extra ticket to Monster Jam and so Dylan and I went with Nate and the boys and two other dad's with their kids to it. We had a lot of fun and Dylan kept them on and didn't fuss at all. He was quite amused with those big trucks crushing everything in its path.
We were laughing so hard when he had these on! He didn't dare quite move his head. So he just sat there like this and smiled. I love how it squeezed his cheeks together. So cute!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I am going to comment on all three of your entries. First, way jealous of the sun. Second, if I remember right Nate doesn't have the best luck with the dentist poor guy!!! Way to be tough though. And third, I love Dillon's cheeks. It makes you want squeeze them or kiss them. So cute!!!

Amy said...

This is too cute!!! I love his cute little chubby cheeks and his smile is great! That is awesome that he was so good. I need to take Brenden to something like that, he would love it!