Sunday, April 5, 2009

Opening Ceremonies

Saturday was our Opening Ceremonies for our boys baseball season. This is Cody's first year, so he is playing T-Ball. He plays for the Dodgers and his Dad helps assist his team when he is not assisting with Nolan's team. Nate happily volunteered me as Cody's team mom. (Thanks babe!) Nolan is playing farm and he plays for the Phillies.

They love to play the game.

We couldn't leave this cute baby out of the picture.....one day you will play too!

Swing batter, batter, swing! Go Cody!

Nolan playing catcher.....tough kid! He also played 1st base and tagged a player out.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

That's so fun, can't wait till my boys can play. How old do they have to be to play t-ball? You are right your blog doesn't show me when you update on my dashboard. In fact I went in to try and fix it, so I removed it and then went to add it again and when I do it tells me that your blog isn't sending out a URL feed. I don't know how to fix that, sorta clueless. Now it only lists you as "Blogger: Login to read" PHOOEY!!

Amy Jo said...

You have such cute boys. I love watching my kids play ball or whatever they are doing. Enjoy, you are just getting started being the cheer mom!

Laura said...

Dylan is growing so fast. I can't believe he is almost 1. Cute pic's of all the boys. Nolan looks so grown up on his bike. Is he going to start entering bike races? Good luck w/everything. We just signed Sydney up for t-ball and she is very exited. I feel for Nate. I had my wisdom tooth out last year and it hear with the numbing stuff.