Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our Little Easter


So I better post this soon before we leave the month of Easter. We had a quiet day. Chet and Stacy came over and had dinner with us. We had the nice dinner, but just like my sister-in-law, I miss the Munns Easter gatherings up on the hill. Maybe the four of us can carry that tradition on next year. So believe it or not, this was the first year my kids have dyed eggs. Boy, I am so boring. They had a good time and maybe we will do it again next year.

Their finished products!


The boys loved hunting the eggs outside. It was obviously warm enough from the looks of Cody! After we hid the eggs a dozen different times, they wanted to hide the eggs for us adults.
Boy, did we get some funny looks when cars drove by. It was a lot of fun.

Cute Baby!

Our little family of boys! As Nolan and Cody always tell me...Mom, you're boy trapped!

Chet, Stacy and their baby.......Gus! I am so happy they live out here!!!

Little Gustopher and Dylan. Gus sure liked the eggs!

2 comments:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

Too Cute! I love the eggs. Dylan is getting so big. I love that the boys hid the eggs for your guys that's so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys soon. It feels like forever since we have seen you. We love ya. Brooks. Amber. Maggie.

Amy Jo said...

You and Brett M. both have 3 cute little boys...she is going to have #4, but she won't find out what she is having.