So our first born turned 8 last Saturday! Wow, the years have flown by! Nolan is such a terrific kid. He is such a hard worker. He always gets the giggles when he is trying to tell the truth (makes it hard for us to know if he really is telling the truth). He loves baseball, playing with his trucks, tractors, and hot wheels. He enjoys riding his dirt bike, riding Uncle Brooks wheelers, and doing anything physical outside. Most of the time he plays nice with Cody. He likes to read to Dylan. He also likes to play Rockband with his parents.....he is getting better at the guitar. He gets a kick out of doing something nice for us and then surprising us with it. It's sad to think that in ten years he will be 18. Is there any way to slow that down? Well, I thought I would share pictures of his birthday's past. It was fun to see how much he has grown. Enjoy!
#8 Not the best picture of him.....he doesn't like cake anymore so this year he asked for a rhubarb, and a chocolate peanut butter cream pie.I look like trash....very pregnant...no make up. SCARY!!!
#2 He loved anything that had to do with rodeos and farms at this age!Why did that sentence type as a link?





5 comments:
so cute! did you make all those cakes? i have to admit i'm partial to the bronco cake :) they are getting big way to fast, if you figure out how to slow it down, let me know.
he is growing up way to fast, it seems like forever since we have seen him. I sure miss you guys
Happy Birthday to Nolan!!! I remember the first time we brought Jarrett to play. I think Jarrett was only a month old. How time flies! Thanks for making me cry. He is such a sweet boy! I can't believe our boys are 8 years old. That means we are getting old.
Oh this post makes me sad looking back at the years. Makes me realize how fast it really is going. He is such a big boy! Heely's... really?!? Cool dude! And LifeTouch did an awesome job on that photo, it is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Nolan.
What a handsome boy. He sure has grown!
Post a Comment