Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009

In Reno they have a warehouse full of jump toys. The place is called Jump Man Jump. The boys had a blast there. We met a few friends and played for a few hours. Good times!

Sophie and Nolan loved going down the free fall slide.

Cody cruising down.

Dylan was able to play in the ball pit.
He liked tossing the balls outside of the play area.

Nate and I took the boys out to dinner for Nolan's birthday. He chose Texas Roadhouse. They had him saddle up and everyone around gave Nolan a Yeeeeee-Haaaaw! He was so embarrassed. We threatened him that if he didn't get on it he couldn't ride his dirt bike that week.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like alot of fun:) Cute birthday pics! Darbie is due in Novemeber! We are so excited for her:) Your boys are so handsome and growing so fast!

Amy said...

I can't believe Cody put that snake around his neck!!! And I love that you made Nolan sit on the saddle to get the big YEEE HAW, I would totally threaten my kids to do that kind of stuff!! :) Fun times for all!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

SO your blog has not been popping up at the top when you post a new one lately SO I haven't looked at it for ever. So fun! Such cute kids. Can't wait to see you guys and spend some time with you.

The Neff Family said...

OK, where have I been? You have turned into quite the blogger since you went private! So much has happened. Dylan's hair is so long! I love it! PS. I love yours too!!! You love great! I wish I had long hair right now.
You have been very busy... I'm impressed with all the activites. My boys are in baseball right now too. Which means 3 days a week of practices and games...I am not use to this whole soccor mom stuff.
I miss you like crazy! I hope you are doing great!
No, Billy and the boys did not come down to LA. Just girls! So much fun, but I wish you were there with us.

The Reese's said...

looks like a great time! we've never tried the museum so we'll have to go there next time.

Amy Jo said...

LOVE Texas Roadhouse....I got to saddle up for my bday too.