Monday, September 8, 2008

SUPERMAN


This is our little Superman. He is 3 months old in this picture. He is such a big boy. And I mean BIG! My other 2 were never this big at this age. He is always trying to sit up when we lean him against a pillow. I tell him "No, we need to conquer rolling over before we sit up."


When we were at Harrah's at the pool, mother's would walk by me and ask how old he was and when I told them they would say, "Wow! He is a big boy. He looks more like 4 months." So anyhow it's been fun to have a chunkier baby. He has a check up next week and I'll post how much he weighs then. My guess is at least 15-17 pounds.

5 comments:

Amy Jo said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! Time flies. Your boys are all so handsome.
I am so happy for you to be able to spend more time with your family! Great memories for your kids!
Glad you liked the outfit!

Nicki said...

Katie, he is so cute. I still get the big thing with McGregor and Ben is always proud to have a big boy. I can't believe how much he has changed and grown since we saw you last month. SOOOO CUUTTEE!!!

Laura said...

Katie, he has changed so much since you were out here in August. Cute kids. Tell Nolan, that he can have his friends sign he cast. Tell Cody happy b-day for us. He shares the same day with our nephew Hudson, he just turned one.

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

We think he looks lik Zachary! He's cute

The Neff Family said...

What a cutie! I love the pic! I'm glad you got a vacation in. Summer is almost over, I am so sad :( I wish I could have had the baby sooner. Your family is so cute!