Monday, September 8, 2008

Cody-Man's Birthday

Happy birthday to our boy Cody!!!! I cannot believe he is 5 now! My how time flies. We spent his birthday weekend up at Lake Tahoe with my parents (it's just about a half way point for both of us). We stayed up at Harrah's and just played at the pool. That's all he wanted to do besides playing games. I couldn't think of actual games to play considering there were not any little kids invited over for an official birthday party. So we found an arcade room and took him and Nolan there. He said that was great. Then on his actual birthday we went to Sand Harbor at Lake Tahoe. It's a really nice place to swim. Nice sandy beach, rocks to jump off from, and a boat dock. Hopefully one day we will be unloading a boat into it : ) Anyhow, I'm glad he is apart of our family. He sure tells us some funny stories. He has a very big imagination and is always making us laugh. Happy birthday buddy!

While we were staying up there, my Dad (who walks everyday without fail) was out on one of his walks and saw this mama bear in the dumpster with her 2 cubs. He called us and told us which hotel they were behind and he got in the truck and drove over there. It was awesome. The bears were just hanging out in the dumpster looking for food. So here are some pictures that Nate got of them.
........So I can't figure out the whole slideshow thing. Check back later and hopefully I'll have those bear and birthday pix posted.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun!! Ben and I loved Tahoe when we went through. We would love to stay up there some time. Happy Birthday to Cody. He is getting to big!